Thursday, May 27, 2010

for brittany

for dinner i'm eating a frozen chimichanga. well, a chimichanga formerly known as frozen. these always remind me of the movie encino man. hot on the outside, icy cold in the middle. what i really want to do with frozen chimichangas is put them on my ankles. they're killing me. we played ultimate frisbee yesterday. it was hot and sweaty. and by it, i mean me. that games involves a wicked about of running. ultimate frisbee is the universe's way of saying i have a lot of working out left to do. if we played frisbee every night we would all be seriously in shape.

it is currently 8 billion degrees in my house. i want to DIE. the heat sucks the will to live out of me.

so nate introduced me to this new gum. it's called stride shift. it starts as citrus and then becomes minty. i'm chewing some right now and it's amazing. it reminds me of willy wonka and that gum that turns girls into blueberries. except it doesn't turn you into a blueberry. i don't know how they do it. and honestly it's probably better not to know what's in it.

today i was driving to meet a friend for lunch and i noticed that there are a lot of cars on the road at 11 am on a thursday. where are all those people going? lunch with ann?

i wish i had something else to say. i feel all out of sorts lately. this makes the third week in a row that i've missed a day of work. there's just a lot going on i suppose. saturday dan arrives for memorial day weekend to remember. i bought a new mirror to replace the one that jumped in the shower. i'm trying to decide where to put it so it won't be tempted to jump.

hmmm... now i really want to get some donuts and watch willy wonka.

3 comments:

britt said...

Thank you. :)

I <3 Encino man.

What is ultimate frisbee? I suck at throwing a frisbee, so I probably would not be such a success at playing that game.

That gum sounds nasty. Maybe I'll try it.

Man, now I want donuts!

Lildonbro said...

I think I am going to start going to frisbee again. I love how you bought everything that I brought home...paper towels, a mirror, handtowels, etc.
I also love that you DID watch Willy Wonka and I'm sorry about the heat...I'm a bad landlady :(

Laurel said...

I had a dream last night that you and I were at Disneyland getting donuts.

Natalie wants me to push the "letter" four: 4