Friday, May 7, 2010

baby!

i am a little ashamed to admit just how much i love this song. because i love it a lot. i also love that i know that this is filmed at the jillian's at the universal city walk in la. i love that the bowling lanes say eat drink play on them. the slogan we purchased from jillian's when we bought the majority of their stores. but that's not why i love this song. it's just so catchy and fun to dance in the car to. also this kid is famous because of youtube. i just love everything about this.

3 comments:

Laurel said...

You are silly! I thought this was going to be that Lauren had her baby or something!

I heard this song on Disney channel, but I wasn't watching I was kind of half asleep, anyway, when I heard it I pictured a girl in my head and towards the end I looked and was very surprised to see a boy.

britt said...

That video is the funniest thing ever. I love it.

Elaina said...

i love this song b/c it's about how he loves some girl and she just wants to be friends. that's what always happens to me but with boys!