Saturday, May 1, 2010

a little less talk

in the interest of doing things the way i always do them i must begin by saying: 'i'm exhausted.' that's nothing new i suppose. some day soon i hope to have an evening where i just it at home and enjoy being alone. not that it isn't great to have all sorts of fun adventures but i'm tired.

so this evening i went to a squirrel's game. i was walking along minding my business when i suddenly felt something smack the top of my head. i realized that a portion of the fence was bent and i had slammed my head on it and in the process the top little pieces managed to get stuck in my hair and i was caught. luckily erica was there to free me as nate ran off yelling 'wait i have to get my camera.' nice, right? luckily i only sustained minor head injuries and i've moved on with my life. i blame this incident on the fact that it is ridiculously hot out lately. it makes no sense but i'm going with that.

tonight when i was leaving the grocery store it was humid out. i enjoy the humidity. it lets you know that the air is filling the empty space.

i can't wait until the fireflies come back.

3 comments:

Brianna said...

Wait a darn minute here! I tried to get you go to the baseball game with me and you told me you were going to Camden Yards...I am feeling very unloved at the moment. :(

Elaina said...

don't feel unloved. i'll email you the story.

Laurel said...

It must have been a tall fence! Once when I was in Jr.High I was walking home from school and looking at my feet for some reason and walked straight into a mail box.

The word verification is ressess, Alright! Recess!