Saturday, June 6, 2009

goooooOOOOOOOooooOOOOOooooooooal!

soccer game.


omg.


i am so sunburned on my forehead. it is ridiculous. i didn't even realized it had happened. i walked back into work tonight and this guy goes WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?! and i was just like uhmm i don't know what you mean and i walked away. and then james saw me and was like HOLY SUNBURN! and i was just like what? am i really sunburned? and so i go into my office and look in the mirror and... WHAT THE?!? It's just my forehead and nose and it is beyond pink. i will take a picture...
ok so the redness on my nose... my forehead is that color too even though you can't tell in the picture. my forehead is actually more red than my nose. th soccer game... the children. every where. every moment. for hours. if you know me, you know how i feel about children who aren't related to me or my close friends. lets just say the feelings aren't positive. and i am now feeling confirmed in feeling more not positive feelings about children of strangers. that's enough about feelings for a week or so. anyway. i would love to see a kickers game some time when i wasn't working and when i could throw things at children without fear of someone calling the corporate office on me.
the good news about the soccer game: it didn't rain.

1 comment:

Abigail said...

oh my goodness Elaina!!! you poor poor woman! that's so not fun! What a horrible sunburn! Almost makes it seem like rain would have been better!