Thursday, September 13, 2012

talkin' about manors

i've got to tell you guys... facebook is kind of a jerk.  i never like to tell facebook anything about myself b/c it seems to hold all my personal information hostage and then try to use it against me later.  like whenever i tell facebook that i am single, it tells all my friends that i am single.  and then all my friends email me and say, 'wait, when were you NOT single?'  and that is totally the least fun way to start a conversation ever.  and i have to be like NEVER, GO AWAY. also, facebook likes to be like, oh single?  how about you try these online dating services? and i'm like talk to me when i have some cats (right now totally doesn't count... not one of the five cats i am currently living with is mine, ok?).

so here is what just happened between facebook and me.

facebook: hey there, you know it's like almost 1 AM, right?
me: yeah, i know... i would go to bed but i got lazy today and instead of going to the library to check out a new book i sat on the couch in my pajamas with the cats and watched toddlers and tiaras.
fb: oh ok.  i also noticed you're eating cookies right now.
me: uh huh.
fb: so i was just thinking... people you might know: your ex boyfriend! HAHAHA.
me: rude.

anyway, someone should talk to facebook about manners.  at first i typed manors.  someone should talk to facebook about manors.  and that someone should probably be wearing a top hat and a monocle. 

maybe this guy can do it


2 comments:

Laurel said...

Funniest post ever I am LITERALLY laughing out loud.

Also, Sophie loves your cartoon she is saying, "Rarr Rarr Dinosaur game!"

Anonymous said...

Does Facebook speak in the annoying voice of the horrible kid from the movie about Facebook? And I want to eat that cartoon.