Saturday, September 1, 2012

camping

so i found this picture today and i have decided that i really want to go to arches national park.  aaaand i would love to camp there.  who wants to go, hmmm?

the last time i went camping was right before kevin left on his mission and it was for only 1 night.  and now kevin is back so that means it's been over 2 years.  and i can't even remember when i went camping before that.  maybe shortly after high school.

i don't have a tent.  but i have an ax and a battery powered lantern.  that's what i'm bringing to the table.  also, i'm willing to cook and give suggestions as to why you can't start a fire.  so think about it, everybody.

3 comments:

Laurel said...

You can borrow our tent. We would even go with you, when Eloise grows up a little.

Lildonbro said...

I'd be willing to - I need time to save up some money though. I'm going camping in AZ in a week - if I survive that - I can survive anything. I have campfire stories and the inability to go to the bathroom in nature...that's what I bring to the table.

Elaina said...

what part of az are you going camping in?!? i'm very concerned for your safety!!!