Wednesday, September 12, 2012

fun and games

you know how sometimes you're like 'i want to find a new job' and then life is like JOBS! that's how things are right now. mostly in that, i am applying for jobs and no one has hired me yet but i think they will soon.  you see, my plan is to apply for like a million jobs and then i will have like 6 job offers and everything will be so confusing and i won't know what to do.  because that sounds awesome.  i do actually have an interview for the jungle cruise.  my plan is to go work at the jungle cruise so i can check that off my bucket list and then continue in my job search for a grown up job.  yes, this is, indeed, my plan.

i'm looking to move out of california.  so if you know of any cool places to work where it is cheap to live, hit me up.  or if you know any rich guys who want to marry me, that works too.

hey guys, i'm just going to say it this one time, but i really think you should all be watching 'here comes honey boo boo.'  i just really feel like it's important.  i'm not going to nag you.  it's just really important to me, ok?

i just googled myself and i didn't find anything interesting.  first person to send me a link of something about me from google that isn't a social networking site or comedysportz wins a prize.  and if all you can find is comedysportz, i might still let you win if it's interesting.

1 comment:

Laurel said...

You are a crazy gypsy mover all the time. :)