Saturday, August 7, 2010


ok, so first, yes, i'm wearing my glasses again. i'm getting old and my eyes need help. moving on...

amber has been telling me to go to the georgetown cupcake place for months. so i have finally decided to be a good sister and go eat some cupcakes and report back on flavors. anyway we waited in line for like half an hour. they were good cupcakes and much better than any cupcake i've experienced in the state of virginia. though i have to admit... vanilla in santa monica is still my favorite. cupcakes are probably a little better and there's no wait and they make the mini cupakes so you can try more flavors. that brings me joy.

it was a really fun day in maryland. it still is confusing to my californian brain that i can drive 2 hours and be in a totally new state. i'm amazed every time it happens. i was told today if i continued another hour or so i could probably get all the way to pennsylvania. CRAZY.

i love trips up to maryland b/c you get to spend a lot of time in the car chatting. that's usually the best part of any trip up there. it's always bonding time. we had a lot of fun girl time today... talking about everything and anything. overall, excellent way to spend a saturday.

1 comment:

Laurel said...

I don't exactly get how everyone is so into cupcakes these days. I am not a great lover of cake, so I think I missed that whole phenomenon. I was also very disappointed when I finally went to Pink Berry, it didn't live up to the hype. I guess I'm not very cool.