Sunday, August 15, 2010

cheeses love you

it was so incredibly humid today. it was so humid that my brain said to me 'this is what it feels like to be a fish.' and i believe my brain. the good news is that 1. i didn't bother flat ironing my hair day and 2. some day virginia will return to a normal level of humidity.

i have finally moved back to the house in glen allen. and i have unpacked all my belongings and made my room into a some what orderly place. i didn't think this day would ever arrive... but jessica manhandled me in the parking lot today and some how that convinced me to move home. it's good though b/c em gets back from australia next weekend and we're starting up our gym routine again. i'm super excited about that. so that's the real reason i moved home.

today in sunday school we were talking about being so happy about something that you shouted for joy. and i said i can't remember a time that i've ever been that excited about something. and then at the end of church kimy said to me 'do you want grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner?' and i said 'YESSSSSS!!!! YES I DOOOOOOOO!' and then i realized i just shouted for joy about grilled cheese sandwiches. and i was sorry that i wasted my first shouting for joy on toasted bread and melted cheese.

and then we ate the grilled cheese and i realized it wasn't a waste at all.

3 comments:

Laurel said...

While I have been reading this the baby has been REALLY squirmy and I keep thinking, "What's wrong with my stomach?!?!?!"

Your grilled cheese sandwich story makes me want eggs, I don't know why.

Also, I think you probably have shouted for joy before. I'm trying to remember a specific example . . . but I can't. Still, I think you are prone to shout. :)

Anonymous said...

Have you ever made a grilled cheese with homemade bread, raw milk cheddar and basil? That will make you scream for joy! I think I need to make a traders trip now, thanks for the reminder of how awesome grilled cheese is

Lildonbro said...

Haha!
Okay...first, I didn't lay a finger on you, therefore manhandling is out of the question.
Good to know Em is the reason you moved home :)