Wednesday, April 28, 2010

prom is forever


i walked into work today and this is what my desk looked like. i was so confused and was like 'hey who put junk all over my desk?!' it's kind of hard to tell from this picture what is junk and what is the normal stuff on my desk... anyway there were a few papers taped to places, stryrofoam plate, folded napkins, flowers in a cup and a variety of other things. after a few minutes of me yelling 'what the crap happened to my desk?!' ann said don't you see what it is? there's a note and a dinner...

100 grand for dinner? don't mind if i do!

and i got asked to the prom! so exciting! i found out that my secret admirer is jon and i said yes. so now i have to go find a dress.

4 comments:

Laurel said...

That's fun! Um, prom what? Is your YSA having a prom or something?

I thought this was going to be a remembrance of our prom in High School and it made me laugh just thinking about it. I was hoping you would post a wedding picture of you and Robert. In fact, please do!

Elaina said...

there's not actual prom. it was just some weird joke b/c jon found that prom guide. i think i will work on a real prom post now. ha! that was a pretty funny night!

Lildonbro said...

Haha! That's awesome!

Lildonbro said...

Haha! That's awesome!