Thursday, April 8, 2010

for the record

i wanted to record this momentous occasion:

today i ran from my house to connecticut without stopping. if you have been to my neighborhood you know that's not actually that impressive but it's the furthest i've ever gone! yay for improvement.

and then my pace seriously tapered off as i began dry heaving on the side of the road.

i feel oddly accomplished. pretty sure it was the dry heaving.

at any rate, when i got home i checked the clock and i had only been out for 25 minutes. which means i did a 12/13 minute mile. which, once again, isn't impressive but it's faster than the 15 minute mile i've been running. i will for sure be able to do a 10 minute mile by march!

this morning was extra exercise-y. i went to the gym for an hour, came home and did my ab video and then ran two miles. some day soon i will be the buffness. hopefully by august. my plan for tonight is to run the two miles as soon as i get home from work and then it's settlers of catan night! i have an awesome life.

2 comments:

Lildonbro said...

Yea you do.

Laurel said...

Being able to run to another state is awesome! It makes me think of Forest Gump.