Tuesday, April 13, 2010

creepin' me out


so it turns out this richmond.com newpaperette just follows me around and put stories about my life on the front page. so this month's article is about all the races you can sign up for in richmond... some of which i've already signed up for. we'll probably reenact this picture too.

anywho, i've had a nasty cold since sunday morning and haven't gotten to run at all this week. and that's super sad for me. and then the newspaper showed up to encourage me to keep on keepin' on. thanks crazy newspaper. we have another month or so until it's the mud run. i'm pretty excited.

the wheel throwing class last night went really well. we worked on balancing the clay which i'm now pretty good at. in fact last night i dreamed about it which pretty much means i'm an expert. my muscles have memorized what to do to the point that i can do it in my sleep. i really can't wait until i can make something that i can keep. by week three we're going to be making mugs. so we'll have a lot of janky looking mugs at our house... and that's what people will be getting as gifts for the next few months. the wheel throwing really is an awesome hobby. i'm glad i'm finally taking the class after all these months. such a good stress relief. it eases my brain.

i didn't go to work today because of the sickness. i've spent the last day on the couch half asleep half watching movies. i watched 27 dresses and he's just not that into you which put me in a pretty foul mood. some times i love those movies and they make me happy and some times i hate those movies and they make me want to set things on fire. today they made me feel all wallowy and down. i'm sure the fact that i'm sicky and generally acting like a baby didn't help that mood either. and the fact that i haven't ran since saturday morning just makes it all worse. i'm tired of feeling sick and mopey. boo colds.

tomorrow i'm going to attempt to get back into my regular routine of exercise. i've still got the chest congestion so hopefully i can do it.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Bah! Burning Doritos!

Watch out my webs!

and PS, I think that we should hold another movie night featuring "Moulin Rouge" because Ronny hasn't seen it and needs to. The end.

Elaina said...

::hahaha:: watch out my webs!

i'm down. i totally own that movie, yo. now we just have to figure out when.