Wednesday, February 29, 2012

baby steps onto the bus

so i fell down some stairs. not a lot of them. just a couple. i really thought when it happened that i probably broke my ankle b/c it made a nasty crunching sound. but i managed to get away with just an incredibly painful bruise on my forearm (it hit the edge of a step), a nasty bruise on the top of my foot and a bit of a limp. the moral of the story is pay attention when you're walking down stairs, dummy.

i'm trying to free myself from facebook. and my cell phone. my first step in this process was unsubscribing from every friend, so that my news feed has nothing to read. i've set up skype so that the facebook chat pops up over there so i don't have to be on the book to talk to people. i figure once i get unaddicted to facebook i will be less addicted to my cell phone. and then maybe i won't fall down stairs.

have i ever told you the story of the time someone asked me to be their girlfriend but he used a sock puppet to mediate the phone conversation? oh, life!

AHH! i want to buy a goldfish RIGHT NOW. quick, suggestions for names for my new fish... GO!

1 comment:

Laurel said...

When I first started reading this post I was terrified that you had broken your foot . . . AGAIN. Please, please Elaina, watch where you are going!