Friday, February 3, 2012

where everybody knows your name

words words mumble mumble.

ok, so i've been watching a lot of 30 rock which always messes up my brain. it makes me start talking funny and convinces me that jokes about food are hilarious outside of the sitcom world (which they generally are not). anyway in the last couple days i've watched half of season 4, season 5 and the new episodes of season 6. i took a big break from 30 rock b/c when i was watching it on the reg it convinced me to dye my hair dark brown (which i did again anyway...) and made me think it was ok to eat entire boxes of ding dongs. i'm glad i've caught up but i'm pretty sure it's going to take a couple weeks to get through the aftermath.

also, does anyone have a giant picture of food i could hang on my wall? or maybe a 3d art sculpture of spaghetti? yeah, that's definitely what i actually want. wall mounted spaghetti.

what's the deal with dr who? everybody always talks about how awesome it is. some of my favorite things are space and time travel but whenever i watch i'm like dr who? i just don't get it. someone please help me like this show. i really want to be into it!

this dog who lives here looks like a tiny lucky dragon and cries all the time. it's pretty much the most depressing thing ever. i'm like, dog stop crying and lay by the fireplace. also try not to snore anymore.

i want to start this next paragraph by saying i love my guy friends... my dude pals... my brocimusmaximuses. and i want to end it by saying why do i never talk to girls anymore?!?

i feel like i go through phases where i only ever talk to dudes. and that's awesome. but then i sometimes want to talk about dudes and then i'm like oh dang i don't have any female friends, whaaa happened? and it's not that i don't have female friends... i do! but they seem to not stay up late at night. also the time difference between california and the east coast ruins everything. also, why doesn't anyone in california want to eat ice cream with me?!? and by "anyone in california" i mean you, mom!

i began my new job today. i don't have very many words about my place of employment that i can say here in case it turns out a million people secretly read this. the end.

btw, DANIEL LU I MISS YOU. i really wish i could remember how you make a haiku b/c it seems like that is probably a good start to one. internets...

hey there daniel lu
little dan where you at, bro
this sucks i miss you

dang. i really hope little dan reads this. b/c that was awesome.

someone send help. i'm clearly not getting enough social interaction and i've had the cheers theme song stuck in my head for DAYS.

6 comments:

Lildonbro said...

I love Dr. Who! I was skeptical at first but I made myself watch the full season. Then I was skeptical because I wasn’t sure about David Tennet (who I am now in love with and if somehow in your adventures you find a way to meet him BRING ME ALONG!) I think the show only gets better as it goes along. I don’t think I’m the person to help convince you though because I try to avoid sounding like a geek – but I know a guy I can put you in touch with (he is who got me hooked).
And who doesn’t want wall mounted spaghetti??

Elaina said...

Hey! I'm allergic to ice cream! and...You had earbuds in your ears watching 30 Rock on my computer in my living room in front of the TV which was off...there was nothing left to do but read a book...which makes me fall asleep.

Elaina said...

see what happens when you don't sign off my computer...ooops

sik'n'tired said...

ok, are you turning into Ms. Pat??

Laurel said...

Dr. Who is my absolute favorite show ever. Also, David Tennet is the best Doctor EVER.

Laurel said...

Where are you working?