Tuesday, July 26, 2011

boys, auditions and a pep talk!

do the dude is back. i'm pretty sure the dude is just around in my life to make sure i maintain a consistent level of neurotic behavior. it's quite charming, i'm sure. anyway, the dude popped back up last week as i was driving to my audition.

the interaction didn't go as he planned, i'm sure b/c i was taken by surprise by his arrival and claims of best friend-dom.

anyway today i asked him f he wanted to get together some time this week and he said yes. i said when are you free? and... no response. and he wonders why i act crazy when he is around.

in other news the audition went really well. we were all in tears with the laughing and they are definitely interested in me performing in their october show. i will start working with a producer soon to put my piece together. i'm super excited.

a girl like me shouldn't let herself be driven crazy. especially not now that your jaw line stress acne is starting to clear up! pull it together woman!

3 comments:

britt said...

ahh you're talking in code.
Glad the audition went well. =D

Lildonbro said...

I agree with Britt. :)

Laurel said...

Me too.