Thursday, August 13, 2009

almost the weekend!

i live in the world's stinkiest apartment complex. i went to get the mail tonight and twice i almost puked. i'm very proud of myself though b/c i didn't.

i'm going to california in less than 2 weeks. i can't wait. i need this vacation like... well i can't think of a good finish to that... but i really need to get out of virginia for a bit. it will be good to see the family and friends and to go to disneyland. YAY. asia told me today that going to disneyland with me is on her bucket list. isn't that sweet?

my gm cracks me up today he randomly sent me an email that said:
the phone, the phone is ringing
i didn't know there were hillbillies in arizona

he enables goofy in the workplace. i think we work very well together. he has managed to get that the phone is ringing song stuck in my head every day for the last week. driving me nuts.

4 comments:

Laurel said...

Why does it stink so much? Have you worked out what you want to do what days when you are here? We are excited to see you!

Elaina said...

b/c of the hot humid dumpster. YUCK. I don't know what's going on really yet. I know Adam is picking me up from the airport on Tuesday and we're meeting Amber at the hospital so we can see the baby. Wednesday night I am baby sitting Felicity. Thursday is Disneyland woowoo! Friday no plans. Saturday my dad flies into town and Brittany has James' birthday party. Sunday night my dad leaves. Monday afternoon I leave. So we should hang out on Friday. We should go to Ensign Book... b/c that's what we always do. Maybe go to the Long Beach aquarium. Have you been there with your babies yet?

Laurel said...

I assume you are going to an ultrasound and not that Amber already had the baby, right? Does she know yet if she is having a boy or girl? Is that when she finds out? We have not been to Long Beach Aquarium.

Elaina said...

yeah ultrasound. i think this is when they find out. she's due in jan. we should go to the aquarium b/c that's fun for babies.