Thursday, May 28, 2009

the hair i call pink




so here are some pics of the hair. i asked for a warm brown and got red. this is day two... after being washed 4 times last night when i was on the verge of a 'my hair is PINK' break down. sorry to anyone who got text messages from me freaking out at 1 AM. anyway, i'm getting used to it. next time i'll just ask for more brown less warm.
ps thank you jessica for texting to make sure i hadn't intentionally dyed my hair pink as part of a quarter life crisis. it's good to know someone is looking out for my sanity... i know it's out there some where.


2 comments:

Laurel said...

I like it! It looks very fresh, a nice change for you. It makes me want to try mine blonde again, but don't worry I won't, that did not work out.

Lolo said...

It looks very sassy...