Monday, November 15, 2010

i like your beard

so, turns out i'm like the world's most awesome cook and i don't know why i haven't been cooking all this time. tonight for dinner i had a stir fry. it was delicious. a little delicious? no. way. it was like cooking fairies delivered a lovely dish from dinner heaven... which is, obviously, run by fairies. tonight's dinner was stir fry. lots of delicious vegetables, chicken and rice. for dessert i had some pumpkin ice cream that i purchased this evening from my friend, trader joe.

trader joe is my new best friend. i like to go to his store... trader joe's.

anyway, i was driving home from work today and i was thinking about how it is important to have people in your life who encourage you to do good things. i have this friend at work who convinced me to join the gym and also convinced me to start cooking. i know it's only been a week, but this has already been such a positive change in my life. it just makes me happy to be gyming and cooking and just taking care of myself.

diane is currently in the process of having her baby. i'm excited to meet the new baby.

also, i'm almost done with book 6 of harry potter. and this wednesday i will be at a cap's game. yessssss. i love me some hockey. hopefully i will get to see my husband, mike knuble. yeah ya do knuble.

1 comment:

Laurel said...

I'm excited for and jealous of Diane.