Tuesday, January 19, 2010

we love la

i'm going to make a list of things i want to do while i'm in ca. obviously, top priority is meeting the new baby and seeing family and friends. and now the list in no particular order:

disneyland
comedy sportz
point break live
getty
farmers market
dancing some where awesome
wienershnitzel
pink berry

i think that is everything. i know i won't do all of it but that's my dream list. i'm so excited!

i signed up today to do some volunteer work so that i can get a free ticket to disneyland. this will be like the ultimate free trip if i get that done before i leave. i will have gotten the flight for free and disneyland for free. NICE.

anywho, i arrive in LA 2/16 at 11 PM and leave 2/21 at 2 PM. can't wait!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't see my name ANYWHERE on that list (and I ran through it TWICE).

Elaina said...

it's totally on there. i quote:

"dancing some where (asia) awesome"

Anonymous said...

Dude, let's hang out! We can get donut ice!

Anonymous said...

I know you don't think you're doing PBL without me, yo