Monday, November 2, 2009

remember me and you, i do

i had a real crap day today. i'm not totally sure why. i went to bed feeling ticked off and woke up in an even worse mood. all day long it took every thing to just not punch people. also i have been feeling home sick since yesterday afternoon so that just makes things worse.

funny story i remembered today while watching encino man... one time katie and i left our friend asleep on the couch with a pizza box on top of him and went and got slurpees and nerd ropes. the next morning he was just like why didn't you wake me up for slurpees?! awesome.

jessica's dog has this nervous twitch where he licks the air until his brain falls out. it really bothers me b/c i hate that sound. i'm sure everyone does. it's not as bad as the sound of sylvie running in her wheel. that's right, sylvie still lives at my house. ugggh. anyway jessica's dog likes to chase me in slow motion and act like it's going to lick me but it always stays just out of tongue's reach. jessica decided that he just likes to taste my aura. i think that's probably true. i told chubbs that we could be friend but he had to keep his tongue off me. that's generally the rules i set for all my friends. a person needs to have boundaries.

tonight i learned what a camel cricket is. if you've never seen one please look it up on google images. this is why places that get a lot of rain suck.

i've been thinking about getting a job in ca when my contract is up here. i've been thinking about it today. because i'm in a bad mood. but, still, i've been thinking about it. if i actually decide to move into the realm of job searching i'll let the world know. at this point i would love to move to san francisco. and i would love to get out of sales. ::sigh::

as a warning i hate my job every year from october - january. so yeah.

last night i did a search on google images for elaina davis and i got all the way to page 14 without ever seeing a picture of myself. but on page 4 was a picture of my sister. weird, huh?

i have an early morning meeting tomorrow and i'm dreading it. ::sigh:: i'm dreading it b/c it's in the morning and b/c i will have to be nice to people before 11 AM and b/c i have to see that man who never stops talking. there are so many reasons to not want to go to this meeting. ::sigh:: there had better be some danishes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you had such a crap day, it makes going to work the next day just that much more fun! But maybe there will be danishes???

What's the deal with Sylvie? I thought you got rid of her.

Hopefully I'll get a job before you move back here so I can come visit you. I think you're right that I would enjoy it and all the rain, even with the camel crickets. Then again, I haven't Googled them so I may take that back.

Lildonbro said...

Yeah I totally thought the hamster thing was gone. Sorry - Sylvie was gone.
Sorry about the dog...he sucks. He doesn't even kill those camel crickets - that's how much he sucks.