Sunday, November 8, 2009

life or something like it

so this evening we discovered that sylvie died. i heard her running around this morning. and now she's dead. she used to climb to the top of the cage and drop. and once she bit me.

two nights ago i had a dream that i had a few hamsters and they started to reproduce and there were hundreds of them and i didn't know what to do. so i let them go at the mall. and i was walking through the mall and they were just sitting all over the place. just perched watching the people walk by. hundreds of hamsters. can you imagine?

i'm glad life isn't like tv. i'm glad things aren't so dramatic. we've been watching grey's anatomy. i'm glad life isn't like that. and i'm glad i'm not a doctor. i just couldn't take it. i mean, we realized the hamster was dead and i thought i was going to vomit. i'm just not cut out of dealing with drama. i need for things to not be complex. i don't know how some people do it. ::sigh::

as a side note, i will never understand the men folk. it's beyond my comprehension.

1 comment:

Laurel said...

I'm sorry for Sylvie. We took Natalie to a pet store and I thought of you. I really wanted to get her this puppy because he really fell in love with her, but I didn't, I was strong.

Grey's Anatomy is ridiculous. If anyone's real life is that dramatic then they have serious issues.

What's going on with the men?