Saturday, January 3, 2015

happy new year

happy new year everybody!

alright my 15 for 2015...

1. learn to juggle...finally
2. update the blog weekly
3. give 1 random gift a month
4. find a place to volunteer
5. learn to cook 12 new dishes
6. learn to play chess
7. write thank you cards
8. learn to cross stitch
9. ride my bike some place new
10. have a picnic
11. tour a winery
12. visit the east coast
13. buy something off craigslist
14. have fondue
15. get a passport

so as part of goal number 2, here we are.

today i completed day 1 of my 7 day stretch at work.  i stopped working in attractions over a year ago so i am no longer used to working stretches that are longer than 5 days.  perspective, amirite?  anyway day 1 is done and i'm ready to throw in the towel.  probably check in with me on day 7 to make sure i haven't murdered anyone.

monday i start my train the trainer program for traditions.  i am really ridiculously excited but also already totally exhausted.

22 days until i go to hawaii.  23 days until my birthday.

BIRTHDAY.  i'm going to be 3-1.  31.  in my thirties.  thirty something.  i was super prepared for turning 30 because i had been saying i was 30 for years.  i never prepared myself for what happens after 30 and i'm kind of freaking out.

all of friends was released on netflix yesterday.  what if that is the highlight of 2015?!?  gah.  lets all make this year awesome so that's not true.

highlights of 2014
- going to club 33 and having richard sherman sing for me
- meeting john lasseter and having him tell me jokes on the jungle cruise
- auditioning for traditions and all the help i received to get ready.  including one-on-ones that helped change my perspective on life
- keeping in touch with my florida training buddies
- being selected for the traditions team
- being healthy, happy and extraordinarily lucky

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


cooome oooon more posts. You should post about Traditions. OR ABOUT ME.