Tuesday, August 21, 2012

on top of the world

man!  i wish something would happen in my life that would make everyone say congratulations to me a lot.  hahaha. i was just looking at my friend's wall... he got engaged and a million people posted saying congrats and i want that many congrats.  i like congrats.  i also like conga rats.
yeah ya do.
sunshine has decided she wants to drag the kittens around the house now.  she is being a nutter.

do you know what i love?  the library.  the end.

today i was off from work in the evening and i got to cook dinner.  it was pretty much the most amazing thing that has happened to me lately. actually, that's not true at all.  but it was nice to be able to cook dinner.

one time i went camping and a giant raccoon came by and tried to eat me.  another time i went camping and my friend and i got scared when the guys left and so we stood back to back with one of us holding a light and the other holding an ax.  for no reason.  i'm really glad we didn't have to fight anyone using an ax.  that would have been terrible.

i learned about this song from michael this past week:



and now it's playing on the commercial for that show on lifetime about the conjoined twin girls.  i like to call that band magic dragons... because it's just a better name.  anyway, the song makes me want to dance.

diane and i have been doing the hills the last couple of weeks.  it's been very intense but also very exercise-y.  if anyone wants to do that, i'm sure diane would be willing to torture more people.

who wants to skype??  me, i do!  lets do this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This picture made something violent happen to my lungs and nipples.