Tuesday, April 2, 2013

work, work, work

i went running tonight for the first time in like forever.  i'm pretty sure the last time i went was over the summer.  i was surprised how far i was able to go before the chest exploding began.  i guess the gym-ing is paying off.  or maybe the bike riding. i really do love running while i'm doing it.  it reminds me how freaking awesome my body is.  i'm pretty sure my body is made up of 80% legs.  80% legs and 20% boobs.  yes, that seems about right.

a few weeks ago i hit my one year mark with disneyland.  it's been an interesting year with lots of learning and changes and good times.  my plan for the next year is to continue to work at the jungle and to go back to school for massage, finally.  and generally, just to enjoy living life.

here is a list of the best dating advice i've gotten lately:
* say yes a lot
* don't be weird, you weirdo
* just be the strong, confident, black woman i know you are

needless to say, dating has been awesome. (i think maybe my friends want me to be single forever...or maybe i just have zero clue about how dating works)

i went to idaho a few weeks back.  there were potatoes.  and we went geocaching and mostly found dead bees.  and it snowed... TWICE.  kurg gave us a tour of some green houses.

a potato picture... because "pictures or you're no better than ginny weasley"
i go back to virginia for a visit in one month.  BE JEALOUS!

and lastly, listen to this and dance, y'all!


1 comment:

Lildonbro said...

I can't believe I never went to take a picture in front of that huge potato...looks like I DO have a reason to return to Idaho!