Saturday, December 17, 2011

Movin' on Up

as i'm sure you all know i will be soon be moving to ca. i would like to now give you my travel schedule if you would like to try to catch a glimpse of me as i pass through your town. actually, to impress you further with my current traveling situation i will tell you all my upcoming travels.

12/23 - jacksonville, fl
12/24-25 - orlando fl
12/26 - weeki wachee, fl and then back to richmond
1/1-9 - hawaii
1/9-11 - new york city
1/13 - richmond to nashville (it took my 3 tries to not type nachoville)
1/14 - dallas
1/15 - roswell
1/16-17 - phoenix
1/18 - grand canyon
1/19-21 (or 22) salt lake city (weather permitting)
1/22 (or 23 or maybe 18 if weather is crazy) california

hopefully i will see you on my cross country tour. srsly. send me a message and we will do lunch.

3 comments:

Andrew said...

What? No Portland?

Laurel said...

Are you driving? I think you forgot Victorville, specifically in CA, especially on your way south from SLC.

Elaina said...

Andrew - I would love to make a trip to Portland. I've never been there and I hear you guys have good doughtnuts. Hopefully I'll be able to make it up in the next few months.

Laurel - I'm totally planning on stoppping at your house on the way through if the weather is ok for me to go to SLC. If it's not I will be up shortly to visit and meet Sophie!